Gap Analysis of Your FRMS
CIRCADIAN’s expert gap analysis tools can help your company evaluate its current needs for fatigue mitigation, either to establish a new state-of the-art Fatigue Risk Management System (FRMS) or to improve a system already implemented.
CIRCADIAN AUSTRALIA has extensive experience in implementing and reviewing FRMS in a wide-variety of industries. Our Gap Analysis tools will:
- Numerically rate how well your organisation meets required or recommended industry fatigue risk standards.
- Develop recommendations, times lines and accountability systems for bridging any gaps and improving your FRMS.
CIRCADIAN AUSTRALIA’s FRMS Gap Analysis examines many components of an operation, including:
- Staff-Workload balance
- Safety Promotion: Training, Education, Communication
- Work Environment
- Individual Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Incident/New Miss Investigation
- Work Schedules and Hours of Service Limits
- Continuous Improvement; Periodic Review
To provide an accurate Gap Analysis of your system, CIRCADIAN AUSTRALIA collects information from:
- Management Interviews
- FRMS Steering Committee/Task Teams
- Management team
- Physical Observations
- Control rooms and other work areas
- Breaks rooms, cafeterias, fitness facilities, etc.
- Document Review
- Formal FRMS programs
- Other existing safety, health, training and operating programs
- Collective bargaining agreements
- Key Performance Indicators
- Payroll and work schedule history data
You can start the process here, by completing our FRMS Survey.
- Fatigue Risk Management System Homepage
- How to Design an FRMS
- Creating an Effective FRMS: The CIRCADIAN Tools You Need
- CIRCADIAN’s FRMS Expertise